Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Look of the Day - Nov 6th



Sorry I'm posting late! Whoopsie! :)


Here is the look that I did the video on back on the 6th. If you have any questions about how I apply my makeup for this look then please post a comment!




Products Used and Where to get Them!

Physician's Formula Conceal RX - Walmart
L'Oreal True Match - W3 - Walmart, CVS or Target
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder - Target
NYC Color Wheel - Walmart
e.l.f. Bronzer - www.eyeslipsface.com
Cover Girl Lashblast Primer - Walmart
Cover Girl Shadowblast Mascara - CVS
Ulta Best of Palette - www.ulta.com
Ulta Baked Eyeshadow - www.ulta.com
e.l.f. Cream Eyeliner - Target
Essence Lip Liner - Ulta
Nyx Lipstick - Ulta
Avon Smooth Minerals Lip Gloss - www.youravon.com/mtucker
Avon Nailwear Pro Polish - www.youravon.com/mtucker



I will be posting a tutorial in a few days about how to apply eye makeup so sit tight! :)


Cheers,
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment