Hello my lovelies! I really figured no one was going to the blog, so I haven't posted since the beginning of this year. However, on YouTube I have gotten a few messages about updating the blog between videos... and ya know... I can totally do that. :o) Starting right NOW!
I got my October Ipsy bag this month and let me just say this. Teal = Love.
I am LOVING the bag itself this month, and the products are pretty good overall as well. Here's the breakdown:
Items in my bag:
- City Color : Be Matte Lipstick (My thoughts: Meh. This is an okay product but nothing to write home about. Which is a bummer because I love City Color as a brand. The formula is matte, so it's pretty darn dry which can look chalky. The color itself is great for Fall and looks nice on warm skin tones, but it needs a gloss.)
- Doll 10 Beauty: H2Glo Highlighter (My thoughts: Yay! This is a cream highlight which I'm usually hesitant about, but I was very pleased! The color is light and natural and it blends seamlessly without moving your makeup).
- Figs & Rouge Hand Cream: (My thoughts: Okay, cool. This is a cute trial size that is a nice purse product. The scent is nice, but it's not uber moisturizing. For now it'll work, but as soon as the weather changes I'll be reaching for something more substantial. A+ for packaging though! CUTE!)
- ModelCo: Volumeyes Extreme Black Mascara (My thoughts: Yay! I love ModelCo as a brand and I'm always on the hunt for a good mascara. The wand is bristle which is my preference and the color is a rich black. The only con is it's not warterproof.)
- Skyn Iceland: Mini Glacial Cleansing Cloths (My thoughts: Hell Yeah! I tried these out and I love them! They do what they say... rub the cloth together to create a lather and wipe all over your face like any makeup remover cloth. No water needed. It sinks in and removes all face and eye makeup with one cloth. The scent is fresh and it works great on my uber sensitive skin. I'll be buying more.)
Grading Breakdown from worst to best: