Sunday, December 11, 2011

Day 1: Chestnut Browns (12 Looks of Christmas)



Day 1: Chestnut Browns (12 Looks of Christmas)

Hello loveys! So to start off the 12 Looks of Christmas, I decided on a set of browns which are very much like toasted almonds or chestnuts. :) Very holiday, eh!? So here is a breakdown of what I used:

Sedona Lace 88 Warm Palette


I used the Warm palette for the crease, lid and highlight colors. I just chose a darker matte brown for the crease, a warm shimmery medium brown for the lid, a gold for the inner corner and a cream highlight color. :)

Elf Studio Cream Liner - Black


I lined the eyes with a Langnickel angled brush and then applied black mascara. I do recommend using a deep brown mascara with this look, but I simply don't have any!! :)

Avon Lip Stain Marker -Rose'



Cheers!
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment