Saturday, December 10, 2011

12 Looks of Christmas


Hello darlings!

I just wanted to make a quick post explaining the next twelve (yes, twelve!) videos. I am prepping for the end of the semester and for travel for the holidays, so before I jet-set off, I wanted to do something special on the blog/vlog. I am thus doing the "12 Looks of Christmas." I'll post a new tutorial every day for 12 days (up to Christmas Eve). These tutorials will range from everyday looks, to festive, glittery holiday glam looks. I just had some fun with it!

So I hope you all enjoy these upcoming videos, regardless of what you are celebrating this time of year. I love the holidays and the opportunity to spread some love and cheer around. And that includes my YouTube and Blogger family!

Happy Holidays,

Meg

Arie says "Merry Christmas!"

No comments:

Post a Comment