Saturday, June 9, 2012

Julep Maven Box - June 2012



Hello lovelies!

It's that time again! All my beauty subscriptions are coming in the mail which is seriously like Christmas every month. Someone asked me what I am subscribed to so here is the list: Julep Nails, Birchbox, MyGlam and now Influenster (which is made for reviewers).

So for the month of June I was in LOVE with the Julep colors for my "style," American Beauty. Below are photos of the box as well as the nail colors.




 Courtney
 Lily
 Rose



I also was able to purchase an "add on" for $4.95 (sorry I kept saying $4 in the video). So I picked up Rose, which is this super sweet watermelon pinkish red. :)


The box this month also came with chapstick (God bless Julep) and sunscreen SPF 30 for hands and face. Just in time for summer! And did I mention Pixi Stix!? :)




 

If you'd like to join Julep, you can get your first month for ONE PENNY! Just click on the link below and after you take the style quiz use discount code PENNY at checkout. You can always skip next month if you're low on funds! Plus if you refer 2 friends you get a free month!

Link: http://julep.com/?r=18559612

Enjoy!
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment